Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
1/2 Kg [1 lb] Baking Flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 Orange (juiced)
10 black olives (chopped)
1 Onion (chopped)
Category : Appetizers
Rating : 5
1. In a large bowl add the flour and baking powder, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teapoon sugar, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, the squeezed orange juice and a little bit of water (aprox. half a cup).
2. Mix everything together well (use a whisk or electric mixer on med speed).
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and leave it for 45 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl mix the chopped olives, onion, a pinch of parsley and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
5. After 45 minutes take the dough out of the refrigerator and lay out out into a sheet.
6. Add the materials on the dough and wrap it like a roll.
7. Cover with a towel and let the dough rise.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 175C (350F) for 40 minutes.
9. Serve hot or cold.