1 cup marshmallow cream (such as Marshmallow Fluff or Creme)
3⁄4 stick (6 Tbsp) unsalted butter, softened
3⁄4 cup confectioners’ sugar
6 oz bittersweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
5 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 Tbsp light corn syrup
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan on opposite sides. Coat foil with nonstick spray.
2. Prepare brownie mix as package directs for fudgy brownies. Stir in peanut butter chips and peanuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wirerack.
4. Filling: Beat peanut butter, marshmallow cream and butter in a medium bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Reduce speed to low, add confectioners’ sugar and beat until blended. Spread evenly over brownie.
5. Glaze: Microwave chocolate and butter, stirring at 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth. Cool slightly; stir in corn syrup. Spread evenly over Filling. Refrigerate 1 hour until Filling is firm and Glaze sets.
6. Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board. Cut in 6 rows lengthwise and 6 crosswise.
Planning Tip: Refrigerate in a rigid container with wax paper between layers up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.