for the cream:
- 250 ml heavy cream (very cold)
- a can of sweetened condensed milk (cold, too)
- strained greek yoghurt ('stragisto' full fat)
- juice of 2 limes (and some shavings, if you like)
- 1 tsp of agar agar diluted in 2 tbsp of cold water
for the base:
- 3 cups of plain cookies (i used homemade gluten free, crumbled in the processor)
- 3 tsp of sugar (my homemade cookies were a bit on the unsweetened side, adjust the sugar accordingly)
- 3 tbsp of soft butter (just leave it out of the fridge for some hours)
- some white chocolate shavings and leave some for the decoration
line a springform pan with cling film .
put cookies in a plastic bag and beat the sh*t out of them with a rolling pin or whatever's closer (a hammer, a heavy pan/pot...).
...of course you can always put them in the processor until sandy.
mix them with the butter until they become crumbly and add the white chocolate shavings.
put them in the springform pan when ready and press them well with your fingers until they form a crust base.
pour the cream in a cold metal bowl and start beating with the mixer until fluffy and soft peaks form.
add the sweetened milk and keep beating.
add the yoghurt and continue beating.
add the juice and the diluted agar-agar.
when all ingredients have come together in a whitish fluffy mix, pour them on the crust base in the pan and level with a silicone spatula.
sprinkle some crashed cookie crumbles from the base and some white chocolate shavings and/or lime shavings.
i have put cookie crumbles and white choc shavings.
refridgerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.