- 75g Unsalted Butter (diced) plus extra for greasing
- 250g milk chocolate
- 250g Plain Chocolate
- 400g canned condensed milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- 1. lightly grease a 20-cm/8 inch square cake tin with butter. break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a large, heavy-based saucepan with the butter and condensed milk.
2. heat gently, stirring constantly, until the chocolate and butter melt and the mixture is smooth. do not allow to boil. remove from the heat. beat in the vanilla essence, then beat the mixture for a few minutes until thickened. pour it into the tin and smooth the top.
3. leave the mixture to chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or until firm. tip the fudge out on to a chopping board and cut into squares to serve....
- if you are wanting a richer chocolate fudge use 500g of plain choc instead of 250 of plain and 250 of milk choc.....
why not try this treat with 250g of milk choc and 250g of white choc ?